Dom's '70 Dodge Charger Giveaway!
Welcome to the Car Town Forums, Car Town Skins and Templates.

Welcome to The Unofficial Car Town Forums

The #1 site for free Car Town Templates, Skins and Information

•  » Are you looking for:
  •  » Over 1000 Free Car Town Templates?
  •  » Friendly Forum with Knowledgable Members?
  •  » Monthly Contests

...then you have come to the right place!

What are you waiting for? Join the #1 Car Town Fan Site

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Senior Member Jeyjey is on a distinguished road
    CT Level
    33x

2. Remove Advertisements
    Cartown Forums
    Advertisements

Member jimmy75 is on a distinguished road
    CT Level

lots of speculating and stuff flying round here, but what i'm getting sounds interesting and fun, maybe those CT ppls are listening . although i must say the "charger" we get is kinda sucky looking

Senior Member redrum77 is on a distinguished road
    CT Level
    1xx

Quote Originally Posted by Jeyjey View Post
    i think this charger is still upgradable... there are 6 new gift parts and only 3 were needed to build this car.... the nitrous, hood clips, disc brakes plus the pistons gears and sparks... the other parts which were not included in the build of the charger was the hood blower, steel iron bars and one other thing i forgot.... after building the car you should race 3 drivers included in the fast five challenge which includes leonardo,edgar and marcello... before you can open doms hideout.... and i think in doms hideout you could upgrade your charger for more parts/upgrades.... or build more cars....

Master Painter
    88_Starfire will become famous soon enough
    CT Level

I'm all for adding features in the game, but I'm not crazy about all this gifting stuff. The thing I like about the game is the racing part and painting cars.

It gets very annoying when everyone starts "begging" for something to complete a car. Much like manners, patience is something that is rapidly eroding in modern society.

I'd like more jobs to do with your racks, some new concept of the HST and more garage items instead of some tasks that require me to hound my friends for parts.

But I guess I'll do it anyway, just not crazy about it.
    "The Car Town universe is going to be big"

** RKMC ** knight71 is on a distinguished road
    CT Level

I'm with you starfire on begging for parts, I'm sure some of my friends have hit ignore on me by now. I block requests all the time do to them being annoying, but I only send them to friends that are playing the game at least.

Says what you're thinking warped-s10 will become famous soon enough
    CT Level
    1??
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by knight71 View Post
    I'm with you starfire on begging for parts, I'm sure some of my friends have hit ignore on me by now. I block requests all the time do to them being annoying, but I only send them to friends that are playing the game at least.
    thats the exact reason i have one nascar which i did with bc and not doing an indy car plus the fact i suck at my times on the track

** RKMC ** knight71 is on a distinguished road
    CT Level

I so far have all 15 nascars and 5 indy cars,cause I feel the need to have as much as I can, but my girlfriend plays the game as well so we gift things back and forth alot.

Land Rover guy presidentofalaska is on a distinguished road
    CT Level
    95+
    Blog Entries

I'm with Starfire, I'm done with gifting. It's obnoxious and completely unneeded. I'm getting over 60 requests a day for parts for different challenges I'm at the point where I hit just click on the "x" and go back to whatever I was doing. It's slowly ruining the game having to beg everyone for parts and getting spammed for parts and crew slots. If Cie doesn't get their act together I'll probably just go back to playing Backyard Monsters. I really hope this down for maintenance hasn't corrupted anything...

Senior Member fffogg will become famous soon enough
    CT Level
    Blog Entries
        My Twitter Page
    I prefer the standard Charger, rather than this new version...I wish they would open up the game so I can actually play!

Member kerveros is on a distinguished road
    CT Level

So we, the people of Europe don't get it... Nice!

Junior Member Bzuva is on a distinguished road

And what about the pink slip racings in Rio?

Non-Spammer
    anthony9five is on a distinguished road
    CT Level
    CT Ex Level
    A95
    Blog Entries
    My Facebook Page    
    Quote Originally Posted by presidentofalaska View Post
    I'm with Starfire, I'm done with gifting. It's obnoxious and completely unneeded. I'm getting over 60 requests a day for parts for different challenges I'm at the point where I hit just click on the "x" and go back to whatever I was doing. It's slowly ruining the game having to beg everyone for parts and getting spammed for parts and crew slots. If Cie doesn't get their act together I'll probably just go back to playing Backyard Monsters. I really hope this down for maintenance hasn't corrupted anything...

I agree. Although I use a script now for Mozilla Firefox. I click accept all gifts and it sends and accepts on its own. I open up another screen and do my stuff. It saves me so much time and patience.
    My Showroom My Website

What happened Cie??

Member Cally is on a distinguished road

I hate to be off topic but if you really pay attention Doms Charger is a 68 Charger in the movies! Thats why it has the round taillights and visible head lights! Very similar to the 70 but just not the same! lol Ok how the heck do you get the 70 charger? from the theater or what i havent been able to figure that crap out yet?!
    Mopar Madness!!!

Hated by MANY! Beaten by NONE!

Member Jerrycobra is on a distinguished road

can't build anything here yet

Member maje is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote Originally Posted by presidentofalaska View Post
    Cie needs to stop with the offers that exclude people from a feature that depends on their geographic location.

Anyone else? Didn't think so.
    Cie needs to think global. we over here are like 10 hours before the office in LA. we will get new cars like 9PM at night. the mods at the FP starts answering question on the FB page at the same time. before that it's all dead. If that server went down at 1.45 Am last night it's no wonder it took like 10 hours untill they like started working on it. they where all asleap. Cie need more global servers for backup and more admins spread over the world 24/7.